The Camp will be using a new registration system in 2019
The process for 2019 Boy Scout Resident Camp will be slightly different and done on the Council’s new reservation system. Please read this notice for information on registering for camp in 2019.
Registrations will work as follows :
July 6 – December 31, 2018 : Unit Deposit Period
Units will pay a flat $250, non-refundable deposit and give an estimated number of participants that will be applied toward the current-year reservation. This deposit will hold the selected campsite.
January 1 – February 29 2019 : Registrant Registration Period
This is when units will be able to input names of Scouts and leaders attending camp, as well as select Merit Badges and classes. A $100 Participant Deposit is required to register a name to a Scout at this time. If numbers are lowered from the original estimate, the assigned campsite may be adjusted to accommodate registrations.
June 30, 2019 : Final Payments Due
Final payments for Scouts and leaders are due. Reservations not paid in full by this time are subject to having their campsite moved or reservation deleted.
Some additional notes about registration in 2019 :
- Merit Badge and Class registration will be available immediately once $100 participant deposit is paid. It will no longer be necessary to wait for the registration to be paid in full.
- Payments will be associated directly with the Scout instead of to the registration overall.
- A parent portal will be available for families to have access to your reservation to pay for their Scouts directly.
- Units will be able to upload and manage their own unit rosters using the ‘MyRoster’ feature.
- Unit Accounts can requested to be drawn from directly, USE CODE ‘254’ AT CHECKOUT USING THE ‘UDA’ OPTION.
2019 BSRC Camp Fees :
- Regular – $430 Per Scout
- Early-Bird Discount – $400 Per Scout
- The Early Bird Discount expires on May 1, 2019.
- Leaders – $100
While we work on transitioning to the new reservation system, please use the direct link below to navigate to the BSRC 2019 reservations page. Upon completing the reservation, be sure to retain the e-Mail receipt so you may access your reservation later.
If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact the Camp Business Manager at email@example.com.
Latest from the #GramFollow Us!
Be our friend?
is a nationally accredited camp, owned and operated by the Heart of New England Council, Inc. TVSR serves over 1,200 youth each summer on over 1,600 acres of protected wilderness.
394 Pleasantdale Road
Rutland, MA 01543
Weekends and Summer Only