Unit Leaders & Camp Participants – Please be aware that recent changes to Commonwealth of Massachusetts regulations for recreational camps now require the camp to collect a new form, provided as a fillable PDF to the left, for ALL medications brought to camp for ALL campers. The Camp Administration understands that this untimely information may inconvenience your preparations for camp and will work to see that any issues are resolved as efficiently as possible. Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please enclose this form in a zip-lock bag with your child’s medications.
- If your Scout does not require medication, you do not need to fill out this form.
- Please review the updated Health & Safety information to the left.
- Updated policy on Sunblock and Bug Repellant
- New policy on required Immunizations for Children attending camp